Here is another short blog on helping you out with having more energy!
Reducing toxic load turns out to have a lot to do with increasing your energy level. Our body
has to use a lot of energy to process the environmental toxins that we come into contact with
and ingest everyday. Crazy, right? If we reduce our body’s workload, and therefore energy expenditure, in processing and eliminating toxins, we have more energy for everything else.
Reducing toxic load can help reduce brain fog and boost our immune system, which can
increase our productivity. It can also help improve our digestion, absorption and assimilation
of nutrients, making them more available to support our daily activities. Sounds great, right?
Here are 5 tips to help reduce your toxic load:
1. Use herbs that support our detox organs – liver, kidney and colon. E.g. milk thistle an dandelion.
2. Encourage elimination through skin, our largest organ for elimination. E.g. sweating and dry brushing.
3. Buy and eat organic food as much as possible – learn about the “Dirty Dozen” list and try to
shop organic for this produce. [hyperlink to the dirty dozen list http://www.ewg.org/foodnews/summary/]
4. Reduce processed and packaged foods, which are loaded with chemicals.
5. Replace household and personal products with a lot of chemicals with those made with natural ingredients. There are some brands that you can pick up at whole foods and even some grocery stores. You can also make your own by using essential oils. They smell amazing :).
If you want more tips on how to gain more energy, learn about fat loss, fast and effective workouts that you can do at home and much more come join us https://beyondfit.mykajabi.com/a/1646/i3mrAw8V
I LOVE this recipe from sugarandsoul.com it only has 3 ingredients and takes about 10 min. to make.
3 Ingredient Pepermint Sugar Scrub
* 1/2 cup coconut oil
* 1 cup granulated sugar
* 12-15 drops of peppermint essential oil
1-Melt coconut oil in a medium bowl in the microwave for about 30 seconds and let cool for 5 min.
2-Stir in sugar and essential oil until evenly combined.
3-Package up into air tight jars.
you may need to pop back into the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds before you use.