1. Eating well and not depriving ourselves of what we need and want.
If you want something have it without guilt and move on
2. Give yourself permission to ask for help when you need it.
There is nothing wrong with asking for help, we all need it from time to time.
3. Don’t be afraid to say “no” sometimes.
If you do not want, cant or don’t have time say NO- Its ok. You will be happy that you did.
4. Create a strong support system.
Surounding yourself with right people will lead you to success. Check your inner circle are they the right team for you?
5. Establish healthy boundaries with your friends and family.
Let them know what you are doing and that you are committed. Its ok to have different goals.
6. Cultivate or create a spiritual foundation.
What ever that is for you, It will help you overcome obstacles in your life.
7. Consistently engage in movement (exercise) that you enjoy!
Best way to stay consistent, schedule in your workouts and have fun!
8. Do not allow yourself to get too H.A.L.T (Hungry.Angry.Lonely.Tired)
You know what you need, make sure you are getting it. There is nothing more important, then you!
9. Get out and enjoy nature as often as possible.
Take a liesure walk at your local park. Stop and look around, It will make you feel more alive.
10. Literally schedule “you” time in daily.
It is so important for you to take time for yourself. Examples: massage, mani & pedi, a walk by yourself or even just a bubble bath. You deserve it!!